About Resnik CLC
- The Judith A. Resnik Community Learning Center opened on December 18, 2006.
- We are now an International Baccalaureate World School.
- We use PBIS – Positive Behavioral Interventions and Supports.
Resnik CLC Programs:
- 100 Book Challenge
- School-wide student planners to support organizational skills and homework completion
- Newsletters to support home-school communication
- An active PTA
- Educator Initiative Grant recipient
- Many clubs including Drama and Newspaper
Today, we enjoy living the Learner Profile with our Primary Years Programme of Inquiry. PYP, or Primary Years Programme, is an inquiry approach to learning which is rigorous, yet designed for all students. We have a strong emphasis placed on the ideals of international understanding and responsible citizenship.
We now use PBIS (Positive Behavioral Interventions and Supports) which is a proactive approach that we use to improve Resnik CLC every day. Here is our plan for the expectations and setting at Resnik: Resnik PBIS Matrix